To celebrate the TM Society’s 10th Anniversary, we have launched a new range of awareness and fundraising resources.
We have created TM Society promotional materials for those who are doing public events. The following items are available:
• Stickers to give to people that make a donation
• TM Society Leaflets (also available to download)
• TM Society Magazine (also available to download and print)
• A4 Poster to advertise your event (also available to download) *
• A4 Poster for general awareness (also available to download) *
• A3 Poster to advertise your event
• A3 Poster for general awareness
If you need any of the above items to promote and advertise your event, order them here.
* The A4 PDFs can be adjusted and used to create prints of difference sizes, including A3. This can be done by taking the A4 PDF file to a printer, or adjusting the printing parameters or running the PDF through free software to adjust the proportions of the image.
'Please think through your requirements...'
If you order promotional materials for your activity or event (posters, balloons, stickers, leaflets and magazines), please think through carefully how many people you expect to attend and where you will be able to put up posters or balloons.
Stock is limited and we want to ensure you get what you need and can use all of it. As the magazines cost us £1.53 to produce, please ask people for a £2 donation or hand deliver them to medical and health professionals you know.
If you do the latter, use the Distribution Record to record who you gave them to and pass that on to us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you have finished.
If you are seeking to purchase the blue awareness ribbon pins, trolley coin key rings, wrist bands, and t-shirts, we have plenty of those at present. Please send an email stating what you would like to purchase.
Items that can be purchased
Order Form (for items provided for free)
Please note that all items are offered subject to availability since stock is limited.
Got a question?
If you have a question about Awareness Day, you can email Lynn Powell who is the Awareness Day 2015 Volunteer Project Coordinator. Or check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.